Ready-To-Use Pressure Sensor SM5852
Theory of Operation
The SM5852 pressure sensors combine state
pressure sensor technology with signal conditioning to produce a
signal conditioned, amplified, temperature compensated sensor in a
in-line package (DIP) configuration. Combining the sensor and the
signal conditioning circuitry in a single package simplifies the use
advanced silicon micro machined pressure sensors. No additional
components are required for obtaining an amplified high level,
calibrated pressure measurement.
The output signal is available at the analog output (0.5...4.5 V /
V ± 2 V ratiometric) and at the I²C-Bus-Interface.
Notice: Default address value
of the I2C-Bus-Interface is 9510. This value can
be modified from
SM5852 pressure ranges gage,
diff. (+/- FS) or single diff. (+FS)
- CMOS digital signal processor technology
- Calibrated pressure available through
- Analog output signal ratiometric with supply
- Differential pressure applications with +/-
- EEPROM stored individual correction data
- DIL-package for printed board or surface mount
- Medical instrumentation
- Gas flow
- Respirators and ventilators
For information according to prices, delivery dates and sample
or for technical questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amsys reserves the right for changes concerning dimensions,
dataand other details without previous announcement.