Precision Micro Barometer Module*
The MS5607 is a high precision pressure
sensor module and includes a linear pressure measurement element
(pressure die) and an ultra low power 24 bit ΣΔ-
A/D-converter with internal factory calibrated coefficients. The main
function is to convert the uncompensated analogue voltage from the
pressure die to a 24bit digital value, as well as providing a 24 bit
value for the temperature. These values can be calculated with the aid
of the internal coefficients in any external processor to the real
calibrated values. The MS5607
provides different operations modes that allow optimizing for speed and
current consumption. A consumption of 0.9μA at one conversion
per second (8bit) to 12.5μA (24bit) and resolution selection per
conversion enables an optimum application specific power performance
trade-offs to be realized.
The modules communicate via a four-wire SPI or two-wire I²C
interface. The MS5607 is mounted in a
small QFN-package and allows the integration
in miniaturized mobile devices without any additional components.The
sensing principle employed leads to very low hysteresis and high
stability of both pressure and temperature signal.
*Modules are pressure sensors, whose output
signals have to be calculated by an external microprocessor.
Sample boards for use with the USB Development kit for quick evaluation
of the pressure sensors.
- High resolution pressure: 24bit ≈
- Resolution temperature: typ.
- Pressure range: 10 to 1200mbar
- Temperature range: -40 to 85°C
- Supply voltage: 1,8 to 3,6V
- Low power (stand by: max. 0,14μA)
- Excellent long term stability
- I²C- and SPI-Interface
- High precision through individually compensated
- ESD protected, HBM 4kV
- QFN package
- RoHS-compatible and Pb free
- No external components (internal oscillator)
- Mobile Altimeter
- Personal navigation- and personal location
- Adventure and multi mode watches
- GPS Receivers
- Mobile phone
- Aircraft equipment (variometers und
Detailed application support: Measurement Specialties
For information according to prices, delivery dates and sample ordering
or for technical questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amsys reserves the right for changes concerning dimensions, technical
dataand other details without previous announcement.