HS1101LF - Humidity Sensor with analog output
humidity sensor HS1101LF
The HS1101LF is an OEM humidity sensor with a capacitive measurement
element and an analog output. The humidity is outputted in pF
(capacity) or Hz (frequency). The sensor is designed for a wide
temperature range from -60 to +140°C. It is mounted in a
two-pin-housing with air opening, which can be assembled in an
automatized assembly reflow process.
The HS1101LF relative humidity sensors are designed for high volume,
cost sensitive applications such as office automation, automotive
cabin air control, home appliances, and industrial process control
systems. They are also useful in all applications where humidity
compensation is needed.
- Wide humidity range 0-100%RH
- Wide temperature range -60-140°C
- Analog output
- Supply voltage: 10V (peak)
- Full interchangeability with no calibration required in
- Instantaneous desaturation after long periods in saturation
- Compatible with automatized assembly (reflow) processes
- RoHS suitable and Pb free
- Automotive (passenger compartment)
- Home Appliances
- Printers and copiers
- Weather monitoring
For information according to prices, delivery dates and sample
ordering or for technical questions please contact email@example.com.
Amsys reserves the right for changes concerning dimensions,
technical data and other details without previous announcement.